Monday, February 18, 2013

Happy Valentines Birthday!

 
Thursday morning Emerson and I were the first ones up like always. Jeremy had two dozen roses (a dozen for me, a dozen for Em) waiting for us and some fun balloons. I gave Emerson her first present of the day at 6 AM, a pretty heart necklace to wear to school. This is a tradition I started for her that I'm sure I will one day regret! ;-)
 

 She loved her new necklace!
 The kiddos had a great day at school (thank you to all the school friend moms for making them feel so special at their class party!), a special lunch with Grammy and Grandpa, and we had another little party when Jeremy and I got home from work. First, Grammy and Grandpa gave them their presents- new balance bikes!





 Then we headed inside to open the presents that were sent by other family members. Are these kiddos spoiled or what?!



 Hugs for Grammy and Grandpa, then we were off to dinner.




They had a very special day and are thrilled that they are FOUR! Happy Valentines Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment