Sunday, February 17, 2013

Emerson is FOUR!



My Precious Emmie-Belle,

I cannot believe you are four. I told you that it made me sad that you were getting older, and you promised that you would stay four forever. I think that's a great idea. You are so much fun. Life for you revolves around pretty "girly" things and your friends. Your favorite "girly" things are your dress-up clothes, everything princess, dresses with accessories, baby dolls, and just about anything pink or purple. Friends mean everything to you, and you are extremely loyal to them. Your teacher told us you are one of the most empathetic preschoolers that she's had. That makes us so proud. Your current besties are Kathryn, Landri, and Charlotte. You talk non-stop about Cayce (your very first crush). You're already trying to decide your something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue for your wedding. I love that you tell me all about your days and everything that happens with your friends. I hope you continue to do that as you get older! My favorite is that you say Blake is your best friend. I tell you that he will be your best friend for your whole life, and that always puts a smile on your face. You have become really, really funny! You like to be silly and you've started to create your own jokes; it doesn't take you long to have people laughing. You love new experiences, meeting new people, and making new friends. I love your spirit and your positive energy; it will take you far in life. Happy 4th Birthday sweet girl.

To the moon and back- XOXO, 
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment