Sunday, February 17, 2013

Blake is FOUR!







My Sweet Blake,

At 4 years old you are all boy! Your absolute favorite toys are your trucks (all 1000 of them!), you love to run, ride your bike, jump off furniture (although I tell you not to; ), play baseball, swim, climb trees, and play with play dough. Every night we sing songs and read books. You sing America the Beautiful every night when we turn the lights out and it melts my heart each time. You always request for me to sing some other America song. Your favorite book is Henry Ford, Eat My Dust and Otis. You have always been good with your hands and this year is no exception. Your lego creations are really cool and you build the tallest, most creative buildings with your magnatiles. Just like your Mommy, you love vacations. The cabin, the ranch, and Park City are regular topics of conversation. You also often talk about Grammy and Grandpa's boat at Canyon Lake and the marina there. You have several close friends (Ethan, Casey, and Charlie are your current best pals). In new situations you prefer to observe and you prefer to be in smaller groups. For you, familiar is better. You LOVE parties and play dates with your pals and you play beautifully with Emerson. You make me so proud the way you watch out for your little sister. You've grown up so much this year it's unbelievable. My chubby little toddler is gone and has been replaced by a loving, creative, energetic, sometimes stubborn, inquisitive little boy. I love you with all my heart and can't wait to find out what fun new adventures are in store for your 4th year of life.

To the moon and back- XOXO,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment