Thursday, September 5, 2013

August Recap

In August, my teacher hat is on a little tighter than my mommy hat. I've been crazy busy as all teachers are in August. The school year is off to a great start for me at work and for the kids at pre-kindergarten. Life is finally settling down and we are back in the school routine which is really nice. Here are a few of the pictures I've taken in the past month...

                      First time bowling!









Meet the Teacher- The kids were very excited to meet their new teachers (Ms. Marianne and Ms. Teresa). They were thrilled to learn that about half the kids in their class last year are also in their class this year. It was a smooth transition for them:)
 




Here are the kids the day before school started all ready for church. Our church does a "blessing of the backpacks" for all the kids before the school year. 





 A quick pic of Emmie on her first day of school. It was also my first day of school so I was headed out early. Blake was still sleeping!



I had to settle for 3rd day of school pictures (their first school day where I did not have to work). They love school, their teachers, and all their new friends.
I




No comments:

Post a Comment