Monday, June 10, 2013

First Dance Recital


Saturday night was a very special night for Emerson, and a "proud mommy" night for Mom! Emerson had her very first dance recital. She loved every part of it; getting ready with fancy hair and makeup, the excitement backstage, all the glittery outfits, performing, and watching almost the entire performance. She usually goes to bed at 7:30 and she stayed with me watching the show until after 9:00- she LOVED it! Her performance was adorable, she did great! It was also so much fun for me to see several of my students and former students perform. They were incredible. I was proud of all "my girls" but especially Emerson! :)

Getting Ready!
 
 Practicing some moves


 Fun Backstage




 4 year old pre-performance entertainment









 Emerson's dance instructor, Kayla
 She gave each little girl a rose after their dance.

 Emerson home with her flowers from Daddy and Blake after a very special night.

No comments:

Post a Comment