Friday, December 21, 2012

God's Garden Christmas Program


 This was definitely a proud mommy moment! My kiddos all set for their first school musical performance. I've been on the other side of this as a teacher but this was a first for me as a parent. I think I was more excited and nervous than they were! Blake was terrified during their rehearsal so I was, of course, terrified for him!
 
Their class is the two bottom rows.
My little monkeys sitting together waiting for their class' turn.






Pictures are horrible- but, check this out! Blake is the one I was so worried about, and here he is with his friend Charley completely rocking out. Emerson was slowly being pushed to the back by these two boys. Notice her arms crossed; she was not happy!











By this point Emerson was completely annoyed. She even turned around at one point with her back to the audience. Good thing she can let situations like this roll off her shoulders. For the last song, she was dancing like crazy and having tons of fun. No hard feelings for these crazy boys. :) Afterwards, I asked her if she had fun during her program. She said, "Well....I didn't sing because of Blake and Charley, but I sure loved my necklace and bracelet AND my hair looked so pretty." That's my girl:)

Blake having a blast; Emmie not-so-much



Then it was back to the classroom for gifts, treats, and fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment