Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Happy 5th Birthday, Blake and Emerson!!!!

The kids loved waking up to streamers in their doorway.
A present from Daddy before breakfast- a real gold coin!

Emerson received her birthday necklace.


bacon, eggs, and chocolate milk breakfast- yum
 
A couple pictures before school.



Crowns, happy birthday song, and cinnamon cakes before the class party. Blake wore a birthday crown for the first time- hooray! He has refused every year.
Em dancing to her birthday song.

I happen to think these are the cutest Valentine's boxes I've ever seen!
 




Next, the kids put on an adorable Valentine's performance where they sang "Have I Told You Lately That I Love You". Sooooo sweet!

Off to The Main Event for a family party of laser tag and bowling!



Presents, presents, and more presents!


Happy 5th Birthday to my sweet boy!


Happy 5th Birthday, Emerson!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment